MightyMeals at Home: Roasted Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe
By Stefano Marzano, Executive Chef & Co-founder at MightyMeals
Our Executive Chef and Co-founder, Stefano Marzano, has done it again with another easy-to-make, healthy chicken breast recipe under 500 calories per serving! This Roasted Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe feeds six people. It’s packed with 36G of lean protein and only has 10G of total fat per serving. It uses MightyMeals’ prepared bulk chicken and broccolini ingredients, making ingredient prep easy by using MightyMeals at home.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter (at bottom of site) to get all the new recipes we have planned straight to your inbox.
– 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 3 Tbsp. Sliced Shallots
– 2 Tbsp. Sliced Garlic
– 2 Tbsp. Crushed Red Pepper
– 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes
– MightyMeals Bulk Roasted Chicken Bites (16 oz.)
– MightyMeals Steamed Broccolini (12 oz., cut into bite-sized pieces)
– Salt (1 to 1-1/2 tbsp.+ more to taste)
– 16 Oz. Penne Pasta
– 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
– 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
1. Add water (3-4 quarts) and 1 to 1-1/2 tbsp. of salt to a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil.
2. While you wait for water to boil, heat a sauté pan to medium/high heat.
3. Add 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil to the sauté pan.
4. Then add 1 tsp. crushed red pepper, 2 tbsp. garlic, 3 tbsp. shallots, and let them sweat for 2 minutes to bring out their natural flavors and oils.
5. Add 1 cup grape tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add 16 oz. MightyMeals Chicken Bites and 12 oz. MightyMeals Broccolini.
7. Blend together and season with salt (to taste).
8. Boil the penne pasta for 8-10 minutes and reserve the pasta water.
9. When the pasta becomes al dente, add it to the sauté pan.
10. Add 1/2 cup of pasta water.
11. Add 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese.
12. Add 1 tbsp. parsley.
13. Toss all the ingredients together until they are incorporated and the cheese has melted.
14. If you like, add more crushed red pepper, parmesan cheese, and/or parsley to taste.
SERVE AND ENJOY!
Did you know MightyMeals has many à la carte and bulk prepared meat items and side dishes to help save time and make recipe prep even easier? Plus, all our steak and chicken breast dishes are now cooked using the sous vide method, allowing us to seal in even more flavor and freshness.
Order today to start making your weekly meals healthier and faster!
Find more recipes on our blog.