Healthy & Fast Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Watch as MightyMeals’ Executive Chef and President, Stefano Marzano, shows us how to stay on track with a quick, easy, and delicious recipe using healthy, high quality, locally sourced, chef prepared meal prep from MightyMeals. This healthy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe uses our à la carte and bulk menu items, including veggies, protein, and carbs by the pound that are already fully cooked, so you don’t have to do any prep.
TOTAL TIME: 20 Min.
PREP TIME: 10 Min.
COOK TIME: 10 Min.
– Olive Oil
– Ginger, grated (1 Tbsp)
– Garlic, minced (1 Tbsp)
– Red Chili, chopped (1 Tsp)
– Onion, chopped (1 Tbsp)
– Bulk Chicken Bites from MightyMeals* (1 Cup)
– Bulk Broccoli from MightyMeals* (1 Cup)
– Hoisin Sauce (any pre-made sauce will work)
– Bulk Jasmine Rice from MightyMeals* (2 Cups)
- Prepare the fresh ginger, garlic, chili, and onion.
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp. of olive oil in a pan, then sauté the ginger, garlic, chili, and onion in the pan until the onion is almost translucent.
- Add MightyMeals Bulk Chicken and Bulk Broccoli to the pan and continue to sauté.
- Add hoisin sauce, continue to sauté and toss with all the ingredients.
- Heat MightyMeals Bulk Jasmine Rice according to the package directions.
- Serve together and enjoy!
Want more quick, healthy recipes using fresh ingredients that are already cleaned, prepped, and cooked? Find them on our blog!